Our consultants have worked for hundreds of companies, both in the U.S. and around the globe. We work with small, medium and large organizations. Also recognize and accept that best practice for one company, may not work in another - creative new solutions e our greatest strength.
We offer Six Sigma project leaders as consultants to industry that specialize in performance measurement improvements. The teams achieve success through the expert application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, and the extensive experience of top industry professionals with their repertoire of methods and tools that solve complex problems.
Our management teams specialize in the radical improvement of performance measures through process improvement and enbodiment.
Primary Methods of Practice:
Six Sigma Blackbelts
Six Sigma Master Black Belts
Business Improvement Professionals™
Change Management Certified Program Managers
Six Sigma project services are offered to organizational clients in private and public sectors. Project Management is offered with any Process Improvement need for clients through both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
JOB SUMMARY FOR SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT:
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT:
- Key Accountabilities -- this job is working in the City of Detroit with hard core stakeholders that don't deal with change easily, so resources need to be good at building rapport quickly with all types of people. Must have diversified business culture skills to adapt quickly.
- Execute strategic performance assessment, gap analysis, Kaizen event final reports, Value Stream Mapping and opportunity identification with change implementation for critical processes across the organization, to deliver scalable and sustainable best in class operations
- Educates, Mentors, Coaches Yellow, Green, and Black Belt candidates through project completion and certification.
- Lead large-scale organizational programs/projects from conception through full deployment and completion.
- Partner with business leaders, subject matter experts, and project teams to ultimately develop solutions to critical daily business challenges.
- Develops process improvement opportunities pipeline based on business analysis that leads to performance improvement.
- Communicates program and project
and performance to leadership monthly.
- Successfully creates and monitors departmental goals, timelines, and deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Training, classroom facilitation skills, and ability to develop any training materials for classroom activities. Training Delivery (creating the materials, organizing the facilities, scheduling the sessions and teaching classes)
- Coaches and mentors other continuous improvement practitioners to ensure success by providing guidance and advice on project approach, tool selection and use, team facilitation, and all other aspects of the lean six sigma methodology.
- Professional and Cultural Characteristics
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate details, into concise and understandable facts, numbers, and actionable items.
- Understands root cause through systematic lean six sigma tools and methods.
- Must be a change agent, initiate action, overcome obstacles, make progress and drive a process or project from start to finish alone or within a team to achieve acceptable results. A creative out of the box innovative thinker.
- Works with veteran leadership ability towards - tenacity, persistence, and intelligent outcomes.
- Written skills: create policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Communication skills – effective, clear, and professional ability.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT:
- 5-10 years of progressive experience, at a project level, in an individual contributor role, developing, initiating and supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives in a well-recognized global program and organization.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification
- Prior experience leading successfully leading a Lean Six Sigma program
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with record of innovation and results
- Strategic thought leader with strong business acumen
- Excellent computer skills (Minitab, Visio, MS products, Smartsheets)
- Project Management Professional: with experience establishing a PMO taking immature to mature.
- Informal leadership (ability to get stuff done without explicit authority)
- Comfortable operating in chaos, with a preference for order.
- Veteran at launching previous Lean Six Sigma programs.
- Experienced in programs involving green field to full mature operational excellence groups.
- Clear acumen of business analysis experience required.
- Process mapping experience from 1-piece flow to detailed process maps with VA/VE experience.
- Process documentation
- Utility Experience
Job Types: Contract
- Lean Six Sigma: 4 years (Required)
- Mentoring/Training: 4 years (Required)
- Kaizen: 4 years (Required)
- Certified Black Belt (Required)
- Certified Master Black Belt (Required)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Trainer
Our Mission is to provide world class certified Six Sigma Black capabilities to corporations on a project to project basis. We have seasoned professionals that have backgrounds in product, service, government, healthcare, IT and many other industries. Our skill set is to control costs, and enable growth with companies achieving higher revenues on the journey. Let our team of certified Lean Six Sigma experts and certified Project Managers help you achieve your stronger ROI while honing your focus on market capability and position.